Sparx Enterprise Architect is popular modelling tool. It can help you with the project delivery from the beginning till the end. And at the beginning of such a project are requirements, use cases or – in case of SCRUM – user stories.
Sparx EA knows requirements and use cases but know nothing about user stories. Until now. Use our add-in named Cheeky EA Connector for Jira and your life will be easier.
The main benefits of the add-in are:
- Synchronizing user stories (or more precisely Jira issues) from Jira to Sparx EA.
- A lot of metadata of issues are stored together with the issue in Sparx EA repository.
- When synchronizing again, current elements in EA are just updated, not replaced.
- Set of issues that you want to have in EA is defined by JQL.
- Elements (Jira issues) can be placed on diagrams and connected (typically with realization relationship) with other elements in the model. When synchronizing again, no such relationships are deleted!
- You can track changes between particular synchronization (using baselines in EA).
- You can see the synchronized issues without being connected to Jira.
- Login to Jira can be direct or by using OpenAM.
You can find more information on product page.